Lindsey, our newest leader of the week, has a unique background compared to most in our company. Her education started at Colorado State University, where she studied biology. She thought that the next step in her career would be the medical field, but she found a different path here at Northwestern Marketing Concepts!
Here’s a little more about Lindsey:
1. Where are you from?
2. What is your Favorite business book?
How to win friends and influence people
3. What has been your favorite experience so far working at NWMC?
4. What is your Favorite quote?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
5. If you were stranded on a desert island with your person of chose, who would it be?
My best friend, Rachel.
7. What are two words to describe yourself?
Creative and passionate
8. If you won the lottery tomorrow, what’s the first thing you’d buy?
I would pay off my student loans.
They say how you start the year paves the way for how the rest of the year will go, Lindsey is on the right track to dominate 2017, and we are excited to see what she accomplishes next!
%d bloggers like this: