Corbin has only been working with us for a short period of time, but it didn’t take us long to realize his potential. This week, Corbin was voted by his peers as someone in the office that is a great example of leadership, work ethic, and excellent coaching abilities.
Since Corbin has been advancing so quickly in the company, we wanted to learn more about him:
- Where are you from? Driggs, Idaho
- What is your favorite book? World War 2
- What has been your favorite experience so far working at NWMC? Training and developing people – building camaraderie equal to what I have in the military.
- What is your favorite quote? “Remember who you are and what you stand for”
- If you were stranded on a desert island with the person of your choice, who would it be? My dad, he has more knowledge than I could ever learn.
- Why do you like working at NWMC? The opportunity is great, the people are amazing, and the leadership is excellent.
- What are two words to describe yourself? Loyal & Determined
- If you won the lottery tomorrow, what’s the first thing that you’d buy? Pay off my school debt and buy 5 vacation homes.
Leadership is just the first stepping stone in his career, and we are looking forward to see what Corbin accomplishes next!!
To follow Northwestern Marketing Concepts in other avenues, check out our Facebook!