Goal oriented, and determined – two works that encompass Tommy, our newest leader of the week. Ever since he started at Northwestern Marketing Concepts we knew that he would be successful. He comes into the office every morning with a contagious smile and it continue to spread like wildfire. The office has noticed his leadership skills, and this week voted him the leader of the week, so we wanted to learn more about Tommy.
- Where are you from? Boise, Idaho
- What is your favorite book? How to Win Friends and Influence People
- What has been your favorite experience so far working at NWMC? Traveling to New Orleans
- What is your favorite quote? “Lions don’t lose sleep over the opinion of a sheep”
- If you were stranded on a desert island with the person of your choice, who would it be? Selena Gomez
- Why do you like working at NWMC? I love the atmosphere and talking to people
- What are two words to describe yourself? Energetic & Determined
- If you won the lottery tomorrow, what’s the first thing that you’d buy? Nissan GTR
We anticipate Tommy will continue to advance within the company in the next few months. To continue to follow his journey, follow us on Facebook.